lundi 20 mai 2013

Bella Desgagnés

              Recently, all the people who live on the Lower North Shore got the chance to visit the new boat, the Bella Desgagnés. The Bella will be replacing the Nordik Express. After the visit of the new ship, everybody was very pleased with what they saw. So many things changed for the best. The rooms are now a lot bigger and there is also a bathroom in every room with a shower in it. The chairs, the restaurant, the play ground, the kitchen and everything else is so much better than in the Nordik. Also, the boat is much bigger! The Bella is 97 meters long and there is 8 floors. The people who travel on the ship will find it so much more comfortable than what it used to be on the Nordik Express.
 Also, the prices aren’t much different than they used to be, it is only a couple dollars more expensive which is very good. There is even an elevator on the ship and some special areas for people who smoke. What is very nice too, is that people in wheel chairs don’t have to worry because they can get in the boat easily because of a new system and there is some rooms especially made for them. In summary, people from the coast are very happy with the new boat and a lot of good comments were said. Coasters can’t wait to travel on the new ship, the Bella Desgagnés!

2 commentaires:

  1. Samuel : how wide is the Bella desgagnés ? Could it go on a lake ? Do you think the restaurant is better?

    Chad : I think that a captain like Ronald would be perfect !

    Audrey : I disagree, that boat is too big for the Lower North Shore, so it is difficult to navigate, and then it's always late.

    Myriam : I like the Bella Desgagnés too, but the Nordik Express was good too.

    Charles : I agree AND disagree : it is a beautiful boat, it is slow. I have seen it saturday and it almost stopped before entering in the islands. I would like to see Ronald on that boat too !

    Lili-Jane : how many times have you been on the Bella? How did you find the inside ?

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Hi guys, thanks for you comments it's very interresting to read you!
    Samuel: The boat is very wide, it couldn't go on a lake, and for the restaurent, i haven't tried it yet. Have you?
    Lili-Jane: I haven't been on the Bella yet, i only went for a visit and i find the inside beautiful! How about you?

    RépondreEffacer