lundi 20 mai 2013

Winter Cabin

I love to go to my winter cabin because there is a beautiful landscape. At my cabin, we can go fishing, sliding, hunting, etc. To get there, it takes 1 hour by ski-doo. Sometime it’s possible to see a rabbit, a wolf, a porcupine, a partridge etc. I love my cabin because you can relax all day, you can go for a ski-doo ride or snowshoeing. When the sun sets, you can build a fire, make the supper outdoor and build a picnic. I go to my winter cabin with my family. You can sleep in the winter cabin because it is isolated and it is made in wood. When it’s fall, we go to the cabin by helicopter to hunt moose. The helicopter lands on the beach. Sometimes, when you are in the helicopter you can see a moose in the forest.
C.M.M.

3 commentaires:

  1. Samuel : I like to go on a ski-doo ! I would like to have a cabin like yours.
    Myriam : do you like to go to your cabin. What do you prefer to do when you are there ?
    Audrey : where is your winter cabin exactly ?
    Chad : how do you bring back your moose when you go hunting?
    William : what do you prefer : boat or helicopter ?
    Charles : I didn't know it is possible to finsh in Mecatina River. I like both : ski-doo and helicopter, even in fall.
    Lili-Jane : have you ever seen wolves ?

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Myriam: Yes I like to go to my winter cabin. My favorite part is the helicopter trip.
    Audrey: My cabin is close to mecatina river.
    Chad: Some people use a helicopter.
    William: We can't go there with boat. If it's in winter you go on ski-doo. If it's fall you go on helicopter. So I prefer helicopter.
    Lili-Jane: No I have never seen a wolfe but I would like to.

    Thank's guys for your comments. I love you ;)

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Hunter , gather happiness. Fantastic having the chopper in, very exciting ! I like your photograph, too.

    RépondreEffacer