I will talk to you about kayaking. I like to go for a ride in my Kayak around the islands. On a Kayak you can see different things in the water, for example you can see fish, dolphins, star fish and sometimes you can see whales. I love kayaking because it’s relaxing and you can go anywhere. It’s a good exercise too. When I’m at my summer cabin, I always go for a ride with my friends because they have a kayak too. Sometimes I go for a ride with my cousin and we go for a round trip to visit an island. I always put my floater on for security. That’s important because if I fall I can drown. I love to go on my kayak when there is no wind and there is a big sun in the sky. I think my summer cabin is the best place for kayaking, because the landscape is beautiful.
(C. M. M.)
Hi C. !
RépondreEffacerHow are you ? We liked your post.
Audrey says : I understand what you write, because me too, I love to go kayaking.
Myriam : it must beautiful to go kayaking.
Lili-Jane has a question : how do you feel when you see dolphins ?
Samuel says : it is true that we can see starfish. I like them !
William asks : how do you use your kayak?
Answer for Lili-Jane: I feel good because I like them and I think they are beautiful.
RépondreEffacerAnswer to William: I don't have a special technique.
Thank you for your comments.