lundi 17 novembre 2014

Four wheels


                In my small village, a lot of people use four wheels as a way of transportation. Some do not have a car, they just have a four wheels. The people do not use it just for transportation. The use it to go where the truck can’t go, like in some little trails. Personally, I have one and I like to go for a ride on my four wheel because it’s fun and you feel free with the wind in your hair. Some time I race with my friends. I always win because my four wheel is more powerful. I like riding on four wheels because it goes faster than truck. Why I don’t like four wheels; It’s because when it’s raining, you are all wet, and you see unclear. And when you meet someone on the road, all the dust come in your face and in your hair. This is the two negative sides of four wheels. This type of transport is more economic than a vehicle and it is very adapted for my village. Some people use  four wheels to go hunting because it can go in the little trails and it’s better to transport hunting material.

Claudie
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire