Going to
another country or to another city to eat and learn more about different food
is always interesting, but what’s even better is when you get to eat it in your
own town. Not having to travel a long way to get good sea food is absolutely
wonderful. It’s the case on the Lower North Shore. The residents of the Lower
North Shore are lucky to get such good food for such a low price. You can get
lobster, crab, fish, shrimps, clams and anything else you want. There is so
much of that stuff that people are making a job of it. There is a lot of fisher
men on the Lower North Shore.
People in the city have to go to
the grocery to get seafood and it is not always fresh. We are lucky enough to
have it here and the taste is always so fresh and so good. I think that people
who haven’t been on the Lower North Shore yet should come and definitely try
all the good food we have. This is certainly something I am going to miss when
I leave to go to college. Lobster will always stay my favorite, what about you?
M-P. M.

I love a bit of seafood too. You will have to fish in your holidays. Good luck at College.
RépondreEffacerTrès belles photos, beau travail. mfb
RépondreEffacer